Hurricane candles is a decorated wax shells with a small candle (core candle) burning inside, shedding its light onto the shell but leaving the shell intact while it glows beautifully
Benefits of Hurricane Candles
- It can be used for many times
- It has a stylish appearance for home décor that's both attractive and unique
- It provides natural and soothing lighting
- It works like a candle holder that helps to protect the small candle burning inside from wind and drafts
A little know-how for Hurricane Candles
- Use only tealight candle or small size candle with relatively low heat production
- Always centre the core candle perfectly inside the shell to prevent melting
- Do not burn the core candles for more than two hours at a time
- Only use one tealight candle inside the hurricane shell at a time
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent fading
- Place a small plate (glass or cork coaster) below the core candle is recommended to avoid the heat to drill a hole in the bottom of the shell
Production Time | 3-5 working days (exclude public holiday, Saturday and Sunday)
| 1pc Citrus Hurricane Shell
| 4pcs Tealight Candle in Transparent Holder (different from photo)
Size | 7.5cm(D) * 7.5cm(H)
Issues with colour resolution or pattern
Please bear in mind that photos may slightly differ from actual product in terms of colour due to the position, lighting, editing, or the screen display. Our products are individually handcrafted, thus they are unique to themselves.
start each day with a grateful heart, there's something good coming
Scent ingredients: Spearmint, Bergamot, Nectarine, Sweet Orange, Lemon, Honey, Chamomile, Agarwood
Direction for Use
Step 1: Drip 1 to 2 drops of fragrance oil on the honeycomb beeswax tealight candle. (Note: not more than 2 drops before lighting the candle as it might catch fire when you light up the candle. This is also depending on the type of lighter that you are using)
Step 2: Place the tealight candle inside the hurricane shell and light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from direct drafts or fans. Do not burn candle for more than two hours at a time.
Step 3: Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle as it can also prevent hot wax from splattering. Avoid blowing out a candle as you may be left with a smoke scented room.
WARNING: Never leave a lit candle unattended and always keep out of reach of children and pets.
Good to Know
The majority of our products are made upon order, so orders are often dispatched in three to five days after confirmation. We know that sometimes things are a little last minute, so if you do need your products urgently, please let us know prior to confirmation and we'll try our best to accommodate.
We have put in a lot of effort in our products and we hope that you receive it in good condition. We encourage self-pickup as our handcrafted products are fragile. However, if it is not convenient for you, we do offer delivery services at an extra cost.
Our products are all handmade with great care and passion, and we hope that you are happy with your purchase. Please note that products are handcrafted using natural ingredients, some minor irregularities can occur, such as marks, little globules etc. Please bear in mind that these are an inherent part of the product and should not be considered a defect.
Issue with colour resolution or pattern
Please bear in mind that photos may slightly differ from actual product in terms of colour due to the position, lighting, editing, or the screen display. Our products are individually handcrafted, thus they are unique to itself.